Dear Valued Client,
You may be aware by now, that Premier Kenney announced that some health services can resume operations on Monday, May 4th. Therefore, we will resume offering Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Massage and Mental Health services at our Roper Road location next week.
Rest assured that we value the safety of our clients and staff. Therefore, we have implemented the following measures in accordance with Alberta Health Services guidelines:
- Social distancing will be implemented among staff and clients.
+ Chairs will be removed from the waiting room.
+ Appointments will be staggered and clients will be asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment time, or to wait in their vehicles until called/texted that the physiotherapist is ready to see them.
+ Clients being treated rooms will have an empty room in between them to ensure social distancing.
+ Staff members will maintain 6 feet between each other while in the clinic.
+ Companions are included in the minimum number of clients allowed in the clinic. Therefore, clients will be asked to limit companions who accompany them to the clinic.
- Patients will be asked to complete hand hygiene using soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub at the following times:
+ Upon arrival at the clinic.
+ Before and after use of weights, exercise equipment or similar shared equipment.
+ Prior to processing payment.
+ Prior to departure from the practice.
- Clients must wear a mask at all times while in the clinic.
- Clinicians will wear medical/procedure grade masks and gloves at all times
- All treatment surfaces and equipment will be disinfected with full strength disinfectant (Cavicide) in between clientsHigh touch, non-patient care items (e.g., door knobs and light switches, washrooms, sinks/faucets and hand sanitizer dispensers, treatment area counter tops, clipboards pens, telephones and keyboards) will be sanitized frequently.
- Restrooms will be equipped with Cavicide sprays for disinfecting after each use and touchless paper towel dispensers.
- Staff and clients will be screened prior to entering the clinic. This will include temperature checks.
- No staff member will be allowed to work when sick. If staff exhibit symptoms they will be required to self-isolate for 10 days or until after symptoms resolve (whichever is longer).
- Non-attendance fees will be waived for clients who are ill.
Please note that we will continue to offer virtual physical therapy services through the secure platform Insig Health for clients who prefer to continue their care using this media. We also ask that you take advantage of our virtual services if you have any respiratory symptoms including sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose or sneezing.
Please call us at 780-250-8188 if you have any questions.
Alberta Injury Management
SERVING YOU WITH QUALITY & INTEGRITY SINCE 2001